- NMR Spectroscopic analysis , SS NMR, Multinuclear, multidimensional high resolution NMR, CP-MAS and multiple pulse techniques for solids, Analytical methodologies
- Application of modern multinuclear multidimensional NMR spectroscopy to diverse chemical systems, such as zeolite catalysts, polymers, organic and inorganic compounds and biomolecules.
- Catalyst deactivation and coke studies, carbon materials
- Post-Doctoral Researcher at University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Scientist: CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum ( 2011 – Till date)
Awards and Honours
- DST Fast-track young scientist-2011
- Post Doctoral Fellow in Univ. of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- JRF/SRF,CSIR-IIP, Dehradun
- A Process for the Preparation of Graphene Based Polyacrylamide Composites
Siddharth S. Ray, Arvind Kumar, Babita Behera, Vineeta Panwar, Ankushi Bansal, G. D. Thakre, A. K. Chatterjee.
Indian Patent Appl. No: 133DEL2015.
- A process for preparation of layered SP2 carbon nano materials from heavy petroleum ends,
Babita Behera, Piyush Gupta, S S Ray, L N Shiv Kumar Konthala, Arvind Kumar, Manoj Srivastava, Y K Sharma. ,
Indian Patent Appl. No: 4190DEL2015.
- A process for the development of new generation bio lube base stocks for reference samples as well as gear lubricants for enclosed industrial gear drives Revised A process for the development of new generation bio reference samples as well as gear lubricants for enclosed industrial gear drives
P Nagendramma, G D Thakre, Neeraj Atray, Babita Behera
Appl. No: 3953Del2015
- Biodegradable Multipurpose gear oil composition
J. Porwal, G.D. Thakre, B. Behera, S. Kaul,
Indian Patent Filed 2014
- A Process for byproduct valorization to metalworking fluids
S. Kaul, J. Porwal, G.D. Thakre, B. Behera
Application no. 0195NF2013
- Effect of Adsorbate Molecules on the Quadrupolar Interaction of Framework Aluminum Atoms in Dehydrated Zeolite H,
Na-Y Jian Jiao, Johanna Kanellopoulos, Babita Behera, Wei Wang, V. R. Reddy Marthala, Siddharth S Ray, Michael Hunger
J. Phy. Chem. B 2006, 110,13812.
- Structural changes of FCC catalyst from fresh to regeneration stages and associated coke in a FCC refining unit: A multinuclear solid state NMR approach.
Babita Behera, Siddharth S. Ray,
Catalysis Today 2009, 141(1-2),195.
- Unraveling the packing pattern leading to gelation using SS NMR and X-ray diffraction: direct observation of the evolution of self-assembled fibers.
Nonappa, Manu Lahtinen, Babita Behera, Erkki Kolehmainen and Uday Maitra.
Soft Matter, 2010, 6, 1748
- Structure and composition of hard coke deposited on industrial fluid catalytic cracking catalysts by solid state 13C nuclear magnetic resonance
Babita Behera, Piyush Gupta, Siddharth S. Ray.
Applied Catalysis A General 2013,466,123,
- Ternary hybrid polymeric nanocomposites through grafting of polystyrene on graphene oxide-TiO2 by surface initiated atom transfer radical polymerization (SI-ATRP);
Arvind Kumar, Ankushi Bansal, Babita Behera, Suman L. Jain, Siddharth S. Ray,
Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2016, 172, 189.
Google Scholar link