|B Tech||JNTU Hyderabad, 2001|
|M Tech||IIT Kharagpur, 2003|
|PhD||IIT Roorkee, 2015|
|Telephone No.||+91135 2525836|
|Fax||+91 135 2660202|
Awards and Honours
- Scientist, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, 2006 Onwards
- Best paper award for the paper entitled “A perspective of fast pyrolysis oil processing in refinery FCC
unit” presented at 4th International Conference on Sustainable Development, SUSCON-2015 held at IIM
Shillong, India during March 11-13, 2015.
- Presentation of an oral paper entitled ”Processing of fast pyrolysis oil-derived tar fraction in fluid
catalytic cracking unit” at 21st World Petroleum Congress, Moscow, Russia, during 15-19th June, 2014.
|Junior Engineer||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd., Mumbai, 2004-2006|
|Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, 2006 Onwards|
- A new catalyst useful for the production of synthesis gas and a process for the preparation there of, and a process tri reforming of methane for the production of synthesis gas,
VVDN Prasad, B N Naidu, K D P Lakshmee Kumar, AnkurBordoloi, RajaramBal, S M Nanoti, M O Garg, Renu Sinha (GAIL), ParveshChugh( GAIL), Raj Kumar Kashyap(GAIL),
- A process for preparation of Ni-CeMgAl2O4 catalyst for dry reforming of methane with carbon-di-oxide,
AnkurBordoloi, Subhasis Das, ReenaGoyal, Rajib Kumar Singha, ChandrashekarPendem, L N SivakumarKonathala, RajaramBal, VV D N Prasad,BNeelam Naidu and Manoj Kumar,
- Catalyst coating formulation for process intensification in hydroprocessing of biomass-derived liquids,
A K Sinha, Neelam Naidu, M G Sibi, Saleem Akhtar Farooqui, MohitAnand, Rohit Kumar, Rakesh Kumar Baghel, Rakesh Joshi, ParvezAlam and Tasleem Khan,
2013(IN) 3246Del, dt. 01.11.2013.
- Process intensification for hydroprocessing of vegetable oils: an experimental study,
Anil Kumar Sinha,M G Sibi, Neelam Naidu, Saleem Akhtar Farooqui, MohitAnand and Rohit Kumar,
Ind. Eng.Chem. Res, 53(49),1906219070, Dec 2014.