||JNTU Hyderabad, 2001
||IIT Kharagpur, 2003
||IIT Roorkee, 2015
||+91 135 2660202
Awards and Honours
- Scientist, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, 2006 Onwards
- Best paper award for the paper entitled “A perspective of fast pyrolysis oil processing in refinery FCC
unit” presented at 4th International Conference on Sustainable Development, SUSCON-2015 held at IIM
Shillong, India during March 11-13, 2015.
- Presentation of an oral paper entitled ”Processing of fast pyrolysis oil-derived tar fraction in fluid
catalytic cracking unit” at 21st World Petroleum Congress, Moscow, Russia, during 15-19th June, 2014.
||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd., Mumbai, 2004-2006
||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, 2006 Onwards
- A new catalyst useful for the production of synthesis gas and a process for the preparation there of, and a process tri reforming of methane for the production of synthesis gas,
VVDN Prasad, B N Naidu, K D P Lakshmee Kumar, AnkurBordoloi, RajaramBal, S M Nanoti, M O Garg, Renu Sinha (GAIL), ParveshChugh( GAIL), Raj Kumar Kashyap(GAIL),
- A process for preparation of Ni-CeMgAl2O4 catalyst for dry reforming of methane with carbon-di-oxide,
AnkurBordoloi, Subhasis Das, ReenaGoyal, Rajib Kumar Singha, ChandrashekarPendem, L N SivakumarKonathala, RajaramBal, VV D N Prasad,BNeelam Naidu and Manoj Kumar,
- Catalyst coating formulation for process intensification in hydroprocessing of biomass-derived liquids,
A K Sinha, Neelam Naidu, M G Sibi, Saleem Akhtar Farooqui, MohitAnand, Rohit Kumar, Rakesh Kumar Baghel, Rakesh Joshi, ParvezAlam and Tasleem Khan,
2013(IN) 3246Del, dt. 01.11.2013.