- Solar assisted hydroformylation/ carboxylation of olefins containing natural products with CO2
- Enhanced CO2 adsorption and its photo-electrochemical conversion using semiconductor-metal complex hybrids
- Nitrogen-doped Renewable Carbon Supported Cobalt Catalyst for Selective Hydrogenation of Arenes and Heteroarenes
- Eco-campus initiative of CSIR-IIP to develop a sustainable model campus
- Design and development of nanostructured hybrid materials comprising a semiconductor light harvester and molecular complex for photo-electrochemical reduction of CO2 to Methanol
- Photochemical carboxylation of naphtha feed with carbon dioxide
- Development of multi-functional additives using low-value feeds.