|B Tech||2004, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur|
|Ph D||Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati|
|Telephone No.||+91 – 135 2525884|
- Alternative Fuels
- Dual Fuel Compression Ignition Engines
- Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition Engines
|Principal Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (June 2016-till date)|
|Senior Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (June 2012-June 2016)|
|Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (June 2008- June 2012)|
|Junior Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (June 2005-June 2008)|
|Engineer Trainee||MICO-BOSCH, Nashik (September 2004-June 2005)|
Awards and Honours
- MICO-BOSCH Best Performance Team Awards, 2005
- Kamei, W., Sahoo, N., and Prasad, V.V.D.N. (2021). “Investigation of Engine Performance and Combustion and Use of Oxidation Catalysts in an LPG-Diesel Dual-Fuel Engine.” Journal of Energy Engineering, 147(6), 04021055.
- Kamei, W., Sahoo, N., and Prasad, V.V.D.N. (2021). “Dimethyl ether and liquefied petroleum gas co-fumigation and oxidation catalyst exhaust aftertreatment: a synergy for improvement of thermal efficiency and emissions in a dual-fuel engine.” ASME Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 143(11), 112301.
- Robindro, L., Jain, A.K., Gupta, P., Kamei, W. (2018). Effect of Real World Driving and Different Drive Modes on Vehicle Emissions and Fuel Consumption, SAE 2018-01-5017.
- Singal, S.K., Kamei, W., Jain, A.K., Garg, M.O. (2011). Alternative transport fuels: An Indian perspective, Hydrocarbon Processing, 90(9), 69-73.
- Garg, M.O., Kamei, W., Singal, S.K., Aggarwal, U.C., Sharma, Y.K. (2011). Measurement and estimation of gasoline fuel vapor losses from retail outlets, SAE 2011-26-0117.
- Kamei, W., Singh, I.P., Sharma, M.L., Singh, K., Singal, S.K. (2010). Studies on the use of neat biodiesel in an automotive diesel engine for performance and emissions. SAE 2010-28-0004.
- Kamei, W., Singh, I.P., Sharma, M.L., Singh, K., Singal, S.K. (2010). Performance and emissions of biodiesel blends in an automotive diesel engine. Journal of Biofuels, 1(1), 92-6.