|M Sc||2009, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India|
|Ph D||2013, Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, Denmark|
|Telephone No.||+91 – 135-2525925|
|Cell No.||+91 – 7042410146|
- Computational Catalysis
- Heterogeneous Catalysis
- In-silico Catalyst Design using Microkinetic Modeling
- Density Functional Theory
- C1-C4 Chemistry
- Bio-Renewable Fuels and Chemicals, Renewable Energy
- Machine Learning for Materials and Process Design
|Scientist||CSIR – Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (2020 – Till Date)|
|Post Doctorate||West Virginia University, WV, USA (2019-2019)|
|Post Doctorate||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India (2016-2019)|
|Senior R&D Engineer||UOP India Pvt. Ltd., India (Honeywell), Gurgaon, India (2014-2016)|
Awards and Honours
- Gandhian Young Technological Innovation (GYTI) Awards 2018 from BIRAC-SRISTI, India for project on “An Alternative Technology to Produce Biomass- Based Food Grade Flavors, Fuels and Value Added Chemicals”.
- Biotechhnology Ignition Grant (BIG) 2018 from Department of Biotechnology, India for Startup on “Integrated Fermentation and Catalytic Processing to Produce Food Grade Flavoring Agents from Biomass”.
- Best oral presentation at APCAT-7 Asia-Pacific Congress on Catalysis conference (Session: Methane), organized by ICT Mumbai and Catalysis Society of India, 2017.
- Bravo award at UOP India Pvt. Ltd. for work on hydrotreating process for sulfur removal from FCC gasoline (2014-2015).
- An improved process for the preparation of Cu-Cr oxides for selective oxidation reactions
US8697916-B2, US 2013096351-A1