|B Tech||2010, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|M Tech||2012, AcSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum|
||2022, AcSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum|
|Telephone No.||+91 – 135 – 2525926|
|Cell No.||+91 – 9870936213|
- Decentralized Biodiesel production
- Third generation algal biofuel
- Biofuel feedstock
- Waste utilization
- Biodiesel production by Room Temperature Process and by Heterogeneous Catalyst
- Kinetic modelling
- Biomass to Furan based chemicals
||AcSIR (Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research), Faculty of Engineering (Honorary position), 2018- Present|
|Senior Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (2017 – Till Date)|
|Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (2012 – 2017)|
|Guest Scientist||Max Planck Institute of Chemical Energy conversion (MPI-CEC), Germany (Oct 2019 to Dec 2019)|
|Internship/Trainee||Mc Gill University, Canada (May 2009- July 2009)|
Awards and Honours
- Appointed as Subject Expert- Biofuels Policy by Department of Additional Sources of Energy (UPNEDA), State Government (UP), India, 2023
- Received scholarship from Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany to visit Max Planck Institute of Chemical Energy conversion (MPI-CEC), Germany for 2.5 research stay (1st Oct 2019 to 16th Dec 2019).
- Winner of Green Talents Award, 2017 given by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) Germany. Selected among 25 outstanding young scientists from all over the world to attend fully funded Science forum in Berlin, Germany in 2017.
- Qualified Entrance for Quick Hire Scientist (trainee) CSIR-IIP, 2010.
- Honored by Ramesh Mehra Annual Excellence Award 2010 by IIT Roorkee heritage foundation for outstanding Academic, Co-Curricular and Extracurricular Achievements during B.Tech.
- Selected for fully funded scholarship for 3 months research training at McGill University, Canada in 2009.
- “Best Stall Award” as an IIP team member in “IISF-2018”, “Destination Uttarakhand-2019”, and “Swadeshi Jagran Manch-2019”.
- Silver medal (2nd Rank) in the batch during B.Tech (IIT Roorkee).
- Second Position in batch during M.Tech(AcSIR).
- Best presentation (poster) award for research paper entitled “Potential of oleaginous microalgae Scenedesmus obliquus for phycoremediation of sewage water” at National Conference on Biofuels and Bioenergy 2015, Dehradun.
- Participation and achievement certificate from IFP School, France for scoring high percentage of marks in MOOC- Oil and Gas 2015
- Consolidated Bio-processing of Lignocellulosic Biomass for L-Lactic acid production
PCT Patent: WO 2014013509 A1
- Method of consolidated bioprocessing of lignocellulosic biomass for production of L-lactic acid,
US Patent: US 20150197777
- Bhonsle AK, Singh J, Trivedi J, Atray N. Life Cycle Assessment Studies for Biodiesel Produced from Jatropha curcas via Room Temperature Transesterification Process—Case Study in the Chhattisgarh Region of India. BioEnergy Research. 2022, 2:1-4. (IF 3.85)
- Trivedi J*, Agrawal D, Atray N, Ray A. Enhanced lipid production in Scenedesmus obliquus via nitrogen starvation in a two-stage cultivation process and evaluation for biodiesel production. Fuel. 2022; 316:123418. (IF 8.03)
- Rawat N, Bhonsle AK, Trivedi J, Singh RK, Atray N. Synthesis and Characterization of Biosurfactants from Non‐edible Feedstocks: Comparative Assessment and Their Applications in Biodiesel. ChemistrySelect. 2022;7(36):e202202031. (IF 2.3)
- Yusuff AS, Bhonsle AK, Trivedi J, Bangwal DP, Singh LP, Atray N. Synthesis and characterization of coal fly ash supported zinc oxide catalyst for biodiesel production using used cooking oil as feed. Renewable Energy. 2021; 170:302-14. (IF 8.63)
- Evaluating Cell Disruption Strategies for Aqueous Lipid extraction from Oleaginous Scenedesmus obliquus at High Solid Loadings
Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 2020, 122, 1900328 (IF 2.2)
- CDevelopment of a non‑linear growth model for predicting temporal evolution of Scenedesmus obliquus with varying irradiance.
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng, 2019, 42(12): 2047-2054 (IF 2.37)
- Enhanced biomass production of Scenedesmus obliquus in a flat-panel photobioreactor, grown in photoautotrophic mode.
Biofuels, 2018 (IF 1.13)
- Algae based biorefinery—How to make sense?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy reviews, 2015, 47, 295-307 (IF 10.55)
- Clean synthesis of bio-lubricant range esters using novel liquid lipase enzyme in solvent-free medium
SpringerPlus, 4(1),1-9, May 2015
- J. Trivedi et al., Recent advances in culturing techniques for microalgal biomass production, In: A. Shekh, P. Schenk, R. Sarada, Microalgal Biotechnology: Recent Advances, Market potential and Sustainability, 2020, RSC (In publication).
- Jayati Trivedi, Aman Bhonsle, Neeraj Atray, Processing food waste for the production of platform chemicals. Praveen Kumar, Edgard Gnansounou, In: Gurunathan Baskar, Refining Biomass Residues for Sustainable Energy and Bioproducts: Technology, Advances, Life Cycle Assessment, Page:427-443, Elsevier.
- Jayati Trivedi and Neeraj Atray., Sustainable Production of Green Fuels and Chemicals Using Microalgae as Feedstock, In: Singh A.P., Sharma Y.C., Mushtafi N.N., Agarwal A.K.(eds) Alternative Fuels and Their Utilization Strategies in Internal Combustion Engines 2019, 1st Edition, Springer.
- Jasvinder Singh and Jayati Trivedi, Microalgae: Global Diversity and Applications, In: M. Sharma, D. Bansal, A. Chauhan (Eds.), Microalgae: Windows of Opportunity, SBW Publishers, 2016, 82-96.
- Jasvinder Singh and Jayati Trivedi, Raw materials for Biofuel Production, in: R. Riazi, David Chiaramonti (Eds.), Biofuels Production and Processing Technology, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, Oct 2017.
Invited Talks & Conferences
- BMBF, Green talents coffee table,” SDG7- Role of affordable energy”, 2021
- Press information Bureau, Dehradun, “Role of science in Self-reliant India”, 2021
- Doordarshan News, “Eat Right India” aired 5th Nov 2021
- GEOMAR – Helmholtz-Zentrum für Ozeanforschung, Kiel, Germany, “One Planet, One Ocean”, 2018
- Aman Bhonsle, Jayati Trivedi, P.Bangwal and Neeraj Atray, Used cooking oil: Potential source of biodiesel, National Symposium on Shaping the Energy Future (SEFCO), 2019.
- Jayati Trivedi, Mounika Aila, Deepti Agrawal, Neeraj Atray. Potential of oleaginous microalgae Scenedesmus obliquus for phycoremediation of sewage water. National conference on Biofuels and Bioenergy (NCBB), Dehradun, June 12-13, 2015
- Neeraj Atray, D.P.Bangwal, Jayati Trivedi et al. Effect of additives on the stability of Biodiesel. International Conference on Nano, Bio and Material Sciences, Hyderabad, Jan 8-10, 2014.