Senior Principal Scientist
|B Sc||1992, Meerut University, Meerut|
|M Sc||1994, Meerut University, Meerut|
|Phd||1998, IIT Roorkee (formerly Roorkee University)|
|Telephone No.||+91 – 135 – 2525711/748|
|Cell No.||+91 – 9458131017|
- Biodiesel production by Room Temperature Process and by Heterogeneous Catalyst
- Development of Multifunctional Additives (MFA) including Biolubricants.
- Development of Certified Reference Materials (CRMs)
- Tree-borne seed oil for its valorisation
- Bio-surfactant from non-edible oils/UCO
|Senior Principal Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (March 2020 – Till Date)|
|Principal Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (2014 – 2020)|
|Senior Scientist||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (2010 – 2014)|
|Scientist C||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (2005 – 2010)|
|Scientist B||CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (2002 – 2005)|
Awards and Honours
- Secured 6th Rank in M.Sc. Entrance of IIT Roorkee in 1992.
- Secured 3rd Rank in M.Phill Entrance of IIT Roorkee in 1994.
- Awarded CSIR-Fellowship for D. work in Department of Chemistry, IIT Roorkee.
- “Young Scientist Award” in First Discipline- Uttarakhand State Science & Technology Congress (UCOST)”, Dehradun, April 2006.
- Best oral presentation“ on the topic; “Biodiesel production using low cost feed stocks” sponsored by UCOST at DIT, Dehradun April 2006.
- Best oral presentation as Co-author on the topic; “Potential of oleaginous microalgae Scenedesmus obliquus for phycoremediation of sewage water” at National Conference on Biofuels and Bioenergy , UPES, Dehradun in 2015.
- Chair one session on Biofuel and Bioenergy in UPES, Dehradun April 2015.
- “Best Stall Award” for demo of Room temperature biodiesel process in “IISF-2016, IISF-2018”, “Destination Uttarakhand-2019”, and “Swadeshi Jagran Manch-2019” etc..
- Deputation at University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom (U.K.) in 2011 under the prestigious “UK-India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI) Standard Award SA07-0094”(2008-2011) and worked on “Reactive extraction for biodiesel production” with active collaboration of CSIR-IIP and University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom (U.K).
- One year membership of “American Chemical Society (ACS)”.
- Lifetime member of “Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA)”.
- Lifetime member of “Indian Society of Analytical Scientists (ISAS)- Delhi Chapter”.
- Expert Member, in Sardar Swarn Singh National Institute of Renewable Energy (Unit of MNRE), Jalandhar during 2016-17.
- Expert member for evaluation of Projects funded by PCRA, New Delhi during 2016-18.
- Visited Bangkok as nominated by Govt. of India to participate in an International Workshop on Occupational safety and Health organized by OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) during Sept. 3-8, 2019.
- A process for Conversion of low cost and high FFA oils to biodiesel
Savita Kaul, Neeraj Atray and , A. K. Bhatnagar, US20120255233 A1
- Evaluating Cell Disruption Strategies for Aqueous Lipid extraction from Oleaginous Scenedesmus obliquus at High Solid Loadings
Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 2020, 122, 1900328 (IF 2.2)
- Synthesis of succinimide based novel additives for viscosity reduction of bituminous binder”
Construction and Building Materials, 2016, 126, 566-572, (IF 4.06).
- Capacity of Thourea Schiff Base Ester as Antioxidants, Antifriction and Antiwear Additive: Synthesis, Characterization and Performance Evaluation in Polyol
RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 980367-90373, (I.F. 3.90)
- Development of new ecofriendly detergent / dispersant /antioxidant/antiwear additives from L-histidine for biolubricant applications
RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 37649-37656, (IF 3.84).
- Study of cystine schiff base esters as new environmentally benign multifunctional biolubricant additives
J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 2015, 26,149-156, (IF 3.52)
- Derivatizing L-histidine to develop novel additive for polyol based biolube.
New Journal of Chemistry, 2015, 39, 5354-5359, (IF 3.08)
- Tripti Sharma, Diptarka Dasgupta, Neeraj Atray etal “Renewable Hydrocarbon from Biomass: Thermo-Chemical, Chemical and Biochemical Perspectives, CRC press (Accepted).
- Jayati Trivedi and Neeraj Atray., Sustainable Production of Green Fuels and Chemicals Using Microalgae as Feedstock, In: Singh A.P., Sharma Y.C., Mushtafi N.N., Agarwal A.K.(eds) Alternative Fuels and Their Utilization Strategies in Internal Combustion Engines 2019, 1st Edition, Springer.
- Jayati Trivedi, Aman Bhonsle, Neeraj Atray, Processing food waste for the production of platform chemicals. R. Praveen Kumar, Edgard Gnansounou, In: Gurunathan Baskar, Refining Biomass Residues for Sustainable Energy and Bioproducts: Technology, Advances, Life Cycle Assessment, Page: 427-443 (Elsevier).
Google Scholar Link
Complete List of Publications